Apprenticeship Stage 1
Knowledge of the nature of cartilage and of mucous membranes is a prerequisite for Stage 2.
- Approvals: Piercing test: Self, then BlackStar
- Practical: Navels under supervision
- Aesthetics of ear lobe piercings, concerns of clamped vs freehand techniques
- Practical: Ear lobes under supervision
- Practical: Checkups & cleaning for follow-up appointments, client counseling
- Practical: Nipples under supervision
- Mucous membranes: concerns, anaesthesia
- Cartilage: tissue structure, aftercare concerns, potential problems and healing management
- Practical: Site preparation for nostril, helix and eyebrow piercing
Link to This Page
To link to this page or share it with a friend, copy and paste this code into your page, blog, text or email.