Apprenticeship Stage 0
- General knowledge: location and history of body piercings
- General knowledge: Clean field concerns, Universal precautions & Chain of Contamination
- General knowledge: tissue structures, inflammatory response, healing protocols
- General knowledge: course of infection, prevention of infection, healing concerns, general & specific aftercare, healing management etc.
- Practical: Manual techniques for clamped piercing & ring insertion, manipulation of rings
- Practical: Use of anaesthesia
- Practical: Site preparation and marking for navel, nipple, and ear piercing
Link to This Page
To link to this page or share it with a friend, copy and paste this code into your page, blog, text or email.